Child Development Resources wants you to get in the mud this summer. Their 2020 summer fundraiser The Mud Puddle Challenge which is now through September 7.
Because of the issues associated with the pandemic, the organization that helps children with development issues had to cancel their August 2020 SuperHero 5K. Instead everyone is to jump in a mud puddle.
1. Register yourself, your family/team, or your pets and set a fundraising goal – any amount
2. Solicit gifts from friends, family and colleagues to help you reach your goal.
3. Then video yourself, your team or your pets jumping in a mud puddle.
4. Challenge others to participate.
5. Share your video on social media with #cdrmudpuddlechallenge and tag CDR so we can share it too.To register visit https://runsignup.com/Race/VA/Williamsburg/MudPuddle